Wednesday 4 January 2012

Isagenix - Day 4

Tough day. Tough in the sense that I craved "bad" food. I felt like a mama burger from A & W so bad. Obiviously I didn't cave because that would be stooooopid! I've become hooked on the fabulous tasting Entree Chicken Salad at Harveys. It's such a moist piece of chicken breast grilled up on top a gorgeous garden salad with lovely tuscan italian (no fat) dressing! Mmmmm it definately curved my cravings for sure and filled me right up! At 140 calories, it's healthy and tasty. I had to change things up because I was getting a little bored of chicken, brocoli and organic rice every day!
Yesterday I was so happy about going down 1.5lbs. I look slimmer in the stomach in just a few days which is amazing!
I've had a few people questioning my program and how I'm going to gain back more weight after. But instead of criticizing, I really want the skeptical people to read up on the Isagenix program. In brief, this i what my day is like:
I have a full shake in the morning as a breakfast substitute. Thats was hard for me to get used to because I LOVE my toast!
After my shake, at 9am I have a snack. This can be one of many things: 6 almonds or 4 walnuts, an apple, celery sticks, hard boiled egg ect. So one of those snacks is a great filler.
Between snacks I have LOTS of water with lemon-it tastes so good.
To curb my caffeine cravings, I can have tea with honey. It's ok and it works for now.
By noon I get to have a 600 calorie meal. This is a BIG meal so i usually eat some at noon and the rest at 2pm. This helps keep me full through the day. This consists of one serving of grains (whole wheat bread, organic brown rice, sweet potatoe, ect) one serving of protein (turkey, chicken, hard boiled egg ect) and one serving of vegetable (veggies steamed, salad ect) and one "fats" which can be butter, salad dressing, olive oil ect. This generally fills me up.
By 2pm (or 330 if i eat the rest of my lunch) i have my accelerator pill and another "snack.
When I get home at 5pm, I have my second shake for the day. This is filling for the evening. I've been going to bed by 10 and i still feel full and satisfied when I go to bed.

The program is designed to help you alter your lifestyle and your eating habits. It has already helped me eat better, and after 30 days, I still want to continue with the shakes and sensible eating I've been doing.

So, no I do not believe i will gain all my weight back because I'm going about this properly. And all my posts about me whining is simply because I'm the type of person that needs to talk things out loud to help me get through whatever I am going through. It's been a shock to my body because I was consuming way too much food for my body to handle and so thats why it's been a challenge so far. Next week will be better-I know it. Because I'm not going to give up and I'm going to look the best I've looked in years. And I'm excited and happy to do so.

So please encourage me and not discourage me because I have wanted to do this for a long time and I'm so excited that I'm already through day 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment