Sunday 1 January 2012

Isagenix - Day 1 - Pt 2

Well it's 1pm on my first day and I'm actually feeling pretty good. I just spent the last 2 hours packing up all my food into bags and containers for the week. I had diced up chicken, broc, cauli & beans and organic brown rice. Once I measured my portions, my plate had a lot of food and I wasn't THAT hungry. So I split my portions and only ate half of each food portion and had a 16oz glass of water with lemon. I feel more than satisfied and I actually have energy. But I'm going to have a calm relaxing afternoon and watch some movies to pass the time. My next snack is at 2pm and I get to choose either 6 almonds, or 4 walnuts, or 1 isagenix snack (it's a chocolate wafer which tastes a little bit chalky-haven't quite aquired the taste just yet!) But I dont know if i'm going to snack just then, since I have to eat the other half of my lunch by 3pm. I may just save the 6 almonds until 6pm when I finish my shake and I dont have any more food left to eat.
Surprisingly, I'm eating about 6-8 small meals throughout the day and I can't see how I can feel "starved". Although this is only day 1, we shall see how next Sunday goes when I can't have ANY food at all during my "cleanse" day. Yikes!

Today's Motivational Picture Alessandra Ambrosio. HAWT!

No comments:

Post a Comment