Monday 2 January 2012

Isagenix Day 2

I'm having a rough start getting up this morning at 6am for work. No coffee is killing me! The only thing I can have is herbal tea with honey if I REALLY need too. Other than that, I'm feeling ok. I didn't get that great of a sleep. I kept dreaming about how when I wake up I can't have my toast and coffee. It was more like a nightmare, and then I realized it's reality! Detoxing sure makes you dream weird things.

I noticed a slimmer tummy today though. Thats a bonus. Just one day of clean eating and i noticed a flatter stomach than usual. Lets hope everyday I notice more and more. Average weight loss during the first 9 days is approx 7-10 lbs if you follow the schedule to a T. I'm looking forward to weighing myself next monday to see the results.

Today as my snack I'm going to have a hard boiled egg. I watched YouTube videos on how to do it in the microwave at work since we don't have a stove to boil it on! So this should be interesting! I hope I don't blow it up in the microwave!

Well I'm all packed up and ready for work. Lets hope I dont feel so sluggish in a few hours. I read that the main cause of feeling like this within the first 3-5 days is because your body is working so hard to break down all the fats. My body's pretty much in shock right now. I haven't had any bad fatty foods at all yesterday for probably the first time in forever! (ie: butter!) And the next few weeks I will continue to do the same. I can have 2 pieces of whole wheat bread as a snack one day, and I'm going to save that for the weekend so I can get up and have my toast and enjoy myself without having to rush out to work!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment