Tuesday 3 January 2012

Isagenix - Day 3

HOLY MOLY I didn't think I'd make it to day 3, but I have!!! Yesterday was a tough day. I reaaaalllly craved toast and coffee. I had major caffeine withdrawls all day long which gave me a lingering headache all afternoon. Today should be better. I talked to my dietition last night to help me with the cravings. And today I am having tea with honey. It's better than nothing. It will give me a caffeine kick and give me the sweet taste I've been longing for. Also I've decided to sub out my serving of organic brown rice to have my whole wheat bread at 11am so I can make some toast. So excited! I cant wait to sink my teeth into my toast again!

When I was talking to my coach last night, she explained it's not about completely eliminating foods, but balancing out your food groups and substituting foods throughout my day. Like my bread for example-I can have my toast but I can't have any more carbs for the rest of the day. Seems simple in theory, but try living this day to day.

I have been drinking 5-6 cups of water each day, it's so annoying to keep having to go to the bathroom every half hour! But it's all about the flush of fluids and getting rid of all the toxins in my body.

Psyching myself up for Sunday-this is going to be the toughest day ever...24hours of no food consumption. Words of encouragement needed dearly and severely!!! I need everyone's help cause I dont know how I am going to get through the day!!!!!!



Today's Motivational photo is Miranda Kerr! Damn bitch had a baby and still can shoot photos like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment