Saturday 31 December 2011

Preparation for the 30 day Cleanse

Saturday December 31, 2011
5:30pm

Today is the last day of my old eating habits. I have spent the entire day preping for tomorrow's first day of the next 30 days of my cleanse.

I started my day off at 8am at Fortinos with my list of healthy food I will need to continue for the next month. I bought organic bananas, almonds, walnut halves, broc & cauli, carrots, eggs and chicken. The majority of my afternoon has been spent chopping up all my veggies, and chicken and weighing out my portions to bag individually and freeze for lunches all week.

I just finished my "last supper" of breaded chicken, potatoes (the bad ones!) and veggies. It felt great to eat this meal after psyching myself up for the last month over this cleanse.

Tomorrow I will be steaming and chopping the rest of my meals for the week. I must admit I am nervous! But I'm excited at the same time! This is a new challenge for me and I can't wait to conquer it!

 Words of encouragement and well wishes are always welcome! Please help me get through the next 30 days to a happier, healthier lifestyle!!!



Here's my motivational photo for the next 30 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment